Why write a blog you might say? Well, personal pride in my progress I guess is one reason, being accountable to myself and whoever reads this another. Overall, I want people to get a realistic, unbiased review of the Gastric Bypass Hypnosis program. If it "works for me" then it should work for anyone. Anyone struggling with weight issues will be able to recognize themselves in my struggle, will be able to sympathize when I fail and cheer when I succeed.

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

This ticker shows all the weight I have lost since my jouney began. My starting weight for the Christopher Adams Gastric By-Pass Hypnosis Kit was 311

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Magic Pill?

I am very proud of my fellow Canadian Dr. Mike Evans from University of Toronto and St. Michael's Hospital for the amazing  work he did on this video.  It is simply fantastic!

Everyone would like to find that Magic Pill or Magic Bullet that will make everything better with little or no effort.  Of course that would be AWESOME!  But it is totally unrealistic.

A couple of comments I have run across regarding the Christopher Adams Gastric Band Hypnosis Kit - lead me to believe that it was purchased with the idea that it was a Magic Pill.  I don't view it like that.  I read the promotional info, I read the same hype that everyone else did.  But I think that being a rational and logical person, I realized that simply listening to some MP3s was not going to make the fat melt off my body.  It was not going to suddenly turn me into a tight toned little hottie.  My metabolism was not going to suddenly accelerate and  burn off everything I eat regardless of what I ingested.

As I have said before, the home hypnosis set is just one tool in my toolkit.  My kit consists of

  • healthy eating plan
  • moderate exercise - increasing as I feel better and more able
  • Gastric Bypass hypnosis system
  • support system
  • getting better sleep
  • journal
  • blogging
  • making myself a priority
All of those things will work together to assist me to reach my goals.  And on the days when it all seems to be to much, I will remember.....

No comments:

Post a Comment