Why write a blog you might say? Well, personal pride in my progress I guess is one reason, being accountable to myself and whoever reads this another. Overall, I want people to get a realistic, unbiased review of the Gastric Bypass Hypnosis program. If it "works for me" then it should work for anyone. Anyone struggling with weight issues will be able to recognize themselves in my struggle, will be able to sympathize when I fail and cheer when I succeed.

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

This ticker shows all the weight I have lost since my jouney began. My starting weight for the Christopher Adams Gastric By-Pass Hypnosis Kit was 311

Monday, March 19, 2012

10lbs lost and finally ready for the Operation Track!

Well the first 10lbs are gone!  Here's hoping they stay gone for good!
It has been a busy, chaotic and fun week.  Lots of activities with the kids as they were off for March Break.  Didn't always stick to my eating plan but did well more often than not.

Tomorrow is the day I have decided to listen to the Operation Track.  I have spent that last weeks listening to the prep tracks, getting used to the whole idea of hypnosis and getting comfortable with the concepts.  I have taken a good hard look at myself, my issues, my hurdles and made a firm commitment to dealing with it all.  And not just a commitment either, but have taken steps to work on my triggers, my emotions and my relationships.  It is all very empowering which is why I feel ready to take this next step!

I have a nice comfy spot all picked out, plans to have house all to myself, had the week off work so I am well rested and have really been working hard on upping my water intake each day - I am borderline dehydrated on a regular basis.

Looking forward to doing the session, if it is as beneficial as the preceding tracks have been then I will be well on my way to a healthier me!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that you're writing a blog to share your journey. You've just inspired me to pick up teh i-pod again and listen to the tracks properly this week

    ReplyDelete