Why write a blog you might say? Well, personal pride in my progress I guess is one reason, being accountable to myself and whoever reads this another. Overall, I want people to get a realistic, unbiased review of the Gastric Bypass Hypnosis program. If it "works for me" then it should work for anyone. Anyone struggling with weight issues will be able to recognize themselves in my struggle, will be able to sympathize when I fail and cheer when I succeed.

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

This ticker shows all the weight I have lost since my jouney began. My starting weight for the Christopher Adams Gastric By-Pass Hypnosis Kit was 311

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blogging, Tracking, Journaling and Accountability

To quote Christopher Adams..." Open blogs/ journals etc are a great idea - because they bring things out in the open. Being as open, honest and transparent as possible is the key when creating a change."

I might have an open blog and am beginning the process of being open, honest and transparent, but that is only in the anonymous world of the internet.  I haven't told my friends and family about this program.  At first it was because I didn't want to hear their skepticism, sarcasm and jokes.  Now it is because I fear their disappointment if I fail yet again.  I don't have the emotional strength to be accountable, transparent and under the microscope to my loved ones just yet.  As things progress and my success is visible and tangible, then I will give them the link to this blog.

When it comes to tracking, here is my plan.  As soon as I work up the courage I will take a picture of myself - you know the one I'm talking about - how the contestants on The Biggest Loser look - sports bra and shorts.  Yikes!  I just want to apologize in advance for subjecting you to that!  It is not a pretty sight.  There will be lumps and bumps, rolls and flab, stretch marks and scars.  But in keeping with my promise to be better to myself, let me put a better spin on all of it.  The lumps and bumps are my less than firm breasts - the ones that filled up and nourished all of my babies.  The rolls and flab, lots of accumulated baby weight that I just never got around to losing, residual reminders of birthday parties, family gatherings, banquets and picnics.  The stretchmarks are a no brainer - a constant (and pleasant) reminder of the strength of my body, the wonder of the miracle of life.  I love this post I found on Pinterest  



Okay, back to tracking, I will take my measurements and post them beside my headless picture - it has to be headless, I just can't post a pic on the internet of me like that!

I will update the picture and measurements once a month and my current weight 2x a month.

Another Pinterest bit of inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment