Why write a blog you might say? Well, personal pride in my progress I guess is one reason, being accountable to myself and whoever reads this another. Overall, I want people to get a realistic, unbiased review of the Gastric Bypass Hypnosis program. If it "works for me" then it should work for anyone. Anyone struggling with weight issues will be able to recognize themselves in my struggle, will be able to sympathize when I fail and cheer when I succeed.

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

This ticker shows all the weight I have lost since my jouney began. My starting weight for the Christopher Adams Gastric By-Pass Hypnosis Kit was 311

Friday, April 20, 2012

Still working my plan....

Only 2 weeks left until I am done my midnights for the summer.  I will work an additional 2 weeks of day shifts, on my feet for the entire day going room to room doing move out inspections after the students have left.  Between the heat, the 8 hours of walking and being back to daytime hours, I lose weight each year.  So *fingers crossed* this year will be the same.

I am hoping that once I get off the midnights, my body will normalize and stop being so stubborn and let go of some of this weight and regain some of its energy.

I am continuing to listen to the tracks and getting to the gym 2x a week and doing other exercise at home on the off days.  My water intake is still high and my portions and food choices are still good.

I see lots of new members on the support page and see that so many are actively using the tracks and finding some success.  Congratulations to all that have begun this journey!

Looking forward to the webinar on the 24th!  

No comments:

Post a Comment