Why write a blog you might say? Well, personal pride in my progress I guess is one reason, being accountable to myself and whoever reads this another. Overall, I want people to get a realistic, unbiased review of the Gastric Bypass Hypnosis program. If it "works for me" then it should work for anyone. Anyone struggling with weight issues will be able to recognize themselves in my struggle, will be able to sympathize when I fail and cheer when I succeed.

Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

This ticker shows all the weight I have lost since my jouney began. My starting weight for the Christopher Adams Gastric By-Pass Hypnosis Kit was 311

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Taking a break

So I know that the last time I posted I said I was back and ready to recommit to losing the weight and getting healthy.  I was going to get back on track!  Well the next day, my world was de-railed again - but in a good way.

My daughter has been struggling with an undiagnosed issue for over 4 years.  We have exhausted our options here and reached out to the Mayo Clinic.  They have agreed to see her and have booked a weeks worth of tests and consultations.  Hopefully at the end of that week we will have a diagnosis and then can begin treatment.  The downside is it will be very expensive.    Looking for Answers for Leah her journey can be found here A blog outlining So all my energy over the next couple of months will be focused on fundraising, writing letters of appeal and getting her emotionally and mentally ready for the trip.

On another positive note, normally in a high stress time like this I would be stuffing my face 24/7 as a way to deal with it all, I have not been.  I am  not craving food the way I used to.  I have been sleeping well with the help of the tracks and I have the confidence and inner strength to step way outside of my comfort zone and deal with all of this.

If I never loose all the weight, I will  still be eternally grateful to Christopher and his team for these positive improvements in my life.

I intend to return to the tracks and the blogging in September and look forward to catching up with everyone then.

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic.
    hypnotherapy anxiety Toronto

    ReplyDelete